OPEN EVENING THURSDAY 29 SEPTEMBER 6.00pm - 8.00pm
OPEN SATURDAY 1 OCTOBER 10.00am - 2pm.
OPEN DAYS ARE BEING HELD -
TUESDAY 4 OCTOBER 9.00am-3.00pm
WEDNESDAY 12 OCTOBER 9.00am -3.00pm
THURSDAY 20 OCTOBER 9.00am - 3.00pm
NCC ADMISSIONS WILL CO-ORDINATE PCMS ADMISSIONS. PCMS WELCOMES ANY SCHOOL PLACE APPLICATION FROM ANY CHILD FROM ANY SCHOOL. WE ENCOURAGE APPLICATIONS FROM PARENTS OF CHILDREN LIVING WITHIN THE GREATER CATCHMENT OF ALL PONTELAND SCHOOLS. THE FORMAL ADMISSIONS CRITERIA IS AT THE END OF THIS MESSAGE. THE APPLICATION PROCESS IS OPEN FROM 1 SEPTEMBER 2016 TO 31 OCTOBER 2016. ONLINE APPLICATIONS CAN BE MADE FROM 12 SEPTEMBER 2016 [PLEASE USE LOWER CASE]: HTTPS://SCHADM.NORTHUMBERLAND.GOV.UK/CCSENTERPRISE ADMISSIONSONLINE LIVE/
1. CHILDREN WITH STATEMENTS OF SEN WHERE PCMS IS NAMED IN THE STATEMENT.
2. CHILDREN LOOKED AFTER OR PREVIOUSLY LOOKED AFTER I.E. IN PUBLIC CARE.
3. CHILDREN OF EXCEPTIONAL MEDICAL OR EXCEPTIONAL SOCIAL NEED WITH PROFESSIONAL EVIDENCE.
4. CHILDREN RESIDENT IN THE GREATER CATCHMENT AREA OF THE PONTELAND SCHOOLS WHO HAVE SIBLINGS AT PCMS.
5. CHILDREN RESIDENT IN THE GREATER CATCHMENT AREA OF THE PONTELAND SCHOOLS.
6. CHILDREN WHO HAVE A SIBLING ALREADY AT PCMS.
7. CHILDREN ON WHOSE BEHALF PREFERENCES ARE EXPRESSED OTHER THAN THOSE ABOVE.
ANY QUESTIONS, COMMENTS OR CONCERNS?
PLEASE CONTACT SCHOOL FROM 1 SEPTEMBER 2016.
Welcome to Ponteland Community Middle School! We are an ‘outstanding school where children thrive’ [Ofsted 2008, Ofsted 2013] and continue to develop the school with our Student Voice, Parents’ Forum and Governors. KS3 children have said they 'feel they have developed as people'; Ofsted said the school 'permeates positivity and calm' and that Y5 children make rapid progress so when they reach Y8 their attainment is well above national average [Ofsted 2013]. Our pupils say that they like to be fit and healthy and that is what makes them happy which makes our Sportsmark accreditation so important to everyone. You are welcome to browse around our new website and contact me if you would like to meet, chat or have a ‘real-life’ tour of school. Dr Caroline Pryer
A vision for Ponteland Community Middle School:
We take as our vision the following paraphrase from St. John's Gospel:
'... in order that they may have life and have it abundantly.' (John 10:10)